We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through the compliance with our privacy policies described below.
When you visit www.fromthevillages.com (the “Site”), or browse the Site, or make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect, by electronic or other means, certain information about:
- Your device (such as your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device); and the products that you view, and how you interact with the Site (all hereinafter referred to as the “Device Information”);
- You (such as your name, gender, billing address, contact information (email, phone numbers, address), shipping address, payment information), (all hereinafter referred to as “Order Information”, and together with the Device Information, “Personal Information”).
How do we use your Personal Information?
We use the Personal Information to:
- Complete any order placed through the Site (such as to arrange for delivery of the products, process payment, submit to you invoices, communicate to you order confirmations, and/or follow-up with you on orders placed);
- Communicate with you;
- Better understand your needs and improve our services and products; and customize the Site according to your online behavior and personal preferences;
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services, in line with the preferences you have shared with us; and
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud and to improve and optimize our Site.
Sharing your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third-parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described herein. For example, we use Ecomz to power our online store.
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Please note that your Personal Information will be transferred either inside or outside the European Economic Area.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Link to Other Sites
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org